Saturday, January 31, 2009

Geezer Rock

Mom and I stayed up way past our bedtime last night to enjoy some good Rock-n-Roll music. We were at the luna bar in RO. The band was Fifty Amp Fuse. The photo is the band with Chris Chelios.







http://www.fiftyampfuse.com/



It was a blast. The place was filled with people in our age group and we danced to many of the songs. I managed to lip sync to most of them and only sang out loud a couple of times.



We ended the night dancing to Stairway to Heaven. It is probably the most overplayed rock song ever, but it was still a thrill to dance to it with my sweetie.



My ears were ringing after we left and Mom had to push the Honda out of the snow while I rocked the car using the clutch.



I'm sure this will be a night to remember. The only thing missing was the opportunity to embarass my boys by having you there to see us dance. We will invite you next time.

No comments: