Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Secret to Life

I made brownies yesterday. Yes, the good brownies. The caramel chocolate chip brownies. I have decided that these brownies are the answer to life's questions.
What should I do with my life? Make brownies.
Want to make people happy? Bake brownies.
How do you mend a broken heart? With brownies.
I think I should have the brownie recipe etched on my tombstone, because that is probably the one question people will have after I'm gone: How did she make those brownies?

3 comments:

Brendan Coates said...

On a related note, one of my very good friends has a wonderful new years resolution: bake more pie.

Sean Coates said...

im sorry mom, but while those brownies were extra delicious, they are not the answer to life. everybody knows that the answer to life the universe and everything is 42. maybe it means u should make 42 brownies???

Brendan Coates said...

I'm all for whatever life-philosophy gets me more brownies. did you bring any into work?