Friday, January 2, 2009

Done told 'em

Okay, I tried to post a comment on the previous blog I made, but it told me to please choose a profile, but I couldn't find a profile to choose.??
Anyway, I told Sean and Devon to get going with this, but they are dragging their feet. I think they think I want to use this blog as a meanas to spy on them. The opposite is true. I could spy on them with their Facebook/Myspace pages. What I am looking for is a way to keep in touch with what everyone is thinking in a positive way.

3 comments:

Brendan Coates said...

I'll take a look at that when I'm home.

I agree, this is a space to, for example, talk about how great the winter classic was without having to call them.

Anonymous said...

well the comments are working for me

Jeff Coates said...

Comments work for me if I am logged in with my GMail account first. Anonymous comment did not show the box to type in and did not show the Post Comment button.

Maybe I have the active X control blocked in IE