Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TV on the Road

I am so spoiled by my home entertainment system.

The Holiday Inn Express in Wabash, IN is nice enough but ...

I was watching the Red Wings on Tuesday night on Versus. Instead of being happy I could see my team while I was out of town, I was mad a the poor camera work and production quality from the network. I want FSN-Detroit.

No DVR in the hotel so I can't rewind or pause ...

Turner Classic Movies is commercial free so I pick that channel expecting some old Bogart movie in B&W. Imagine my chagrin when I find the beginning of The Big Chill. I enjoyed the movie as always but, what does that say about me? One of my favorite movies now qualifies as a golden oldie on TCM.

1 comment:

Sean Coates said...

somehow dad, i do not feel the least bit sorry for u. some of us have to live w/o versus, dvr, hd tv, and a million channels.