Sunday, February 1, 2009

finally

So, my numbers for the office's super bowl squares were 0 (Pitt) and 7 (Ariz). Great numbers, couldn't have rigged 'em better myself. At the end of the half I was in great shape...

and then THE LONGEST PLAY IN SUPER BOWL HISTORY happened. you know, this one:




and I yelled a few things that maybe some customers didn't want to hear and didn't win the $100 I so rightfully deserved. I guess that's why it's called gambling.

As the clock wound down on the third quarter and the cardinals peacefully let it expire, I had the last laugh: Pittsburgh 20 Arizona 7. $125 that will all be spent on materials for my thesis.

2 comments:

Trish Coates said...

Yes, I am sure that money will be spent wisely. I was rooting for Arizona and I really thought they would pull it off. Alas...

Trish Coates said...

Yes, I am sure that money will be spent wisely. I was rooting for Arizona and I really thought they would pull it off. Alas...