Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sean

Sean tells me he will blog more when he is at school as a way to keep in touch. He didn't feel the need to blog while home because any nuggets of information he wanted to impart to us he could do right away. So goes his thinking, anyway. Devon is still resisting, but that is his nature. He has to find a reason of his own to blog; we can't make him do it (or anything else for that matter).
Sean left for Central today. His girlfriend (I get to call her that now) is doing the driving. How symbolic that is, I don't know. The house is already quieter, and neater. Today, Devon and a buddy from school are cooking a French dinner for us as part of French class. I told him no snails. We do have Tums on hand.
I liked your pix from your room.

1 comment:

Sean Coates said...

wat is supposed to be symbolic of having cassie drive me to school????
and i think i resent the statement the house is quieter and neater without me. thats just unfair