Thursday, March 5, 2009

show

The School of Art and Design needs to get on it's horse because there's an exhibition that I'M A PART OF that's not being advertised on any university website. Anyway, I'm playing a show at the video studio on Friday March 13th. I don't know what time exactly but I think 8pm is a safe bet. I have a hard time describing the music I make and why I'm passionate about it but I think if you see/ hear it you'll kind of get it. I also have a movie I made last semester on display at the Duderstadt Gallery until March 14th. On a related note I'm in the video studio again Friday March 20th as model in my friend Stewie's thesis/ fashion show.

Busy month out here but April is looking a bit more chill so hopefully I can make it home for a day then.

2 comments:

Trish Coates said...

Yes, we would like to see all of it. Make sure you keep us posted on the time for March 13. Also, when can we see your movie? Are there certain times it is available to view? Could we see that right before the show on March 13 or should we make a different trip, perhaps this weekend?

Brendan Coates said...

you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-OYqYxA8VY

A setting of a poem by one of my favorite lyricists, read by my roomate. I was going to send this to everybody once it was totally done, but this is probably the final cut.

I talked to the producer tonite and he said 7-9pm Friday. Everybody gets about a 20 minute set, which is perfect because after about 20 minutes we tend to forget what we're doing.