Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free senior...ish pics.

Prestige is offering free senior pics for one junior guy. They take my senior pics early, but i get them for free. They then put up pics of me in their lobby. I also spread the word about how fabulous a job they did for me. but obviously, theyd kinda be junior pics. I am quite willing to do this, because they are free. Since you rarely look at them anyway, i figured why not. i still have time to decide, but if its approved, by the old geezer rents, the opportunity is mine. If you want true senior pics you can still make me get them at the end of the summer or whatever, but i figured saving 400$ is always good. get back to me.

1 comment:

Trish Coates said...

Seems okay to me. Better ask Dad, though, maybe there's something I am overlooking besides the economic part.