Thursday, February 26, 2009

Graduation

The big day for Brendan is fast approaching - only 9 weeks to go.

Who is going to attend the ceremony at Michigan Stadium? I have invited Grammy and Papa and I think they will be there. Mom and I will certainly be at the event.

Brendan - Do you want your brothers to be there? Any other guests that are important to you?

Brendan needs to pickup tickets the week before. The tickets dates are here:

http://www.commencement.umich.edu/other/tickets.html

The big day is May 2, 2009 and gates open at 8:00am.

There also is an event for the School of Music at Power Center on Friday, May 1. Brendan should get an invitation for this event and Mom and I would like to attend.

Lets make sure we are ready for this big day.

2 comments:

Devon said...

heres the thing. as much as i would love to see brendan get his diploma...again. I remember the last ceremony. and i am willing to bet that while i was at both of my brothers graduations, niether of them will be at either of mine. so really why do i deserve to go? it seems to me sean needs to play catchup. Plus, 8 am is busy at this place...whats its name?? oh yeah, Red Run looks like im booked.

Brendan Coates said...

If the brothers don't want to go that's fine. I'm imagining they'll miss some fine food and a chance to see a bunch of older women dressed to the 9s. I invited Grammy and Papa too. I don't have anybody else in mind at the moment. The music school ceremony is much smaller and I think there's only invites for immediate family. The school said it would get the students more information by mid-march.