Saturday, February 21, 2009

whirlwind

I worked so hard for the first 6 weeks of school that I feel like I actually deserve this break. We havn't planned a single thing. At all. Leave tomorrow at noon and I don't even know where we go after we get our bags. I was told a yacht was involved.

I don't even know what to pack. Weather.com has been switching back between multiple days of rain and multiple days of sunshine.

By the end of this semester I'll have a 35 minute hd documentary, a self-designed interactive website archiving/ showing off my artistic endeavors (complete with general resume), and a degree. Not bad for 12 credits.

Keep March 13-14 open because I'm pretty sure Airport will be playing in a space that's not a filthy smoke filled basement and thus, more conducive to parents enjoyment.

1 comment:

Trish Coates said...

I am so out of the loop. Get your bags? Flying somewhere? In the US or outside? Dates gone? Which band is Airport?